- As a member benefit, you can sign up to receive Business and Neighborhood Alerts from the Association. Over the past several years, The Magnificent Mile® Association has been sending security alerts and security information from the Chicago Police Department, the City’s Office of Emergency Management and Communications (OEMC) and other sources to members who want to be kept informed of security related issues occurring in the Magnificent Mile District.
- It is important that real time area security and emergency preparedness information be provide to the appropriate security staff in your store or property. As a member service, we will continue to provide members with important information on such occurrences as: area pickpocketers, thefts, acts of graffiti, area protests and marches, inclement weather warnings, etc.
- If you are currently receiving SECURITY ALERTS from The Magnificent Mile Association, we will continue to send them to you.
- If you have other staff that would like to receive these alerts, please provide us with their contact information.
- If you have not been receiving SECURITY ALERTS and would like to, please provide us with your name or names of your security managers and staff.
Please send CONTACT INFORMATION (name, position, email, phone number) to Dan O'Shea, Director of Safety and Security.