The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative and clerical support to the Membership Division and Administration (may also include support as assigned for Meetings & Events, Planning & Advocacy and Marketing Divisions, from time to time).
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Receive visitors and answer phones, route/handle callers
- Facilitate deliveries, sort and route mail (daily check log)
- Assist members with routine queries, payments and navigating the membership portal
- Assist, attend and interact with members at Association hosted events. This includes but is not limited to, Membership Connections, Membership Luncheons, Board and Executive Committee Meetings and Retreats, any/all events, as assigned in support of the Marketing, Meeting and Events and Planning Divisions. From time to time, events may occur on weekends; before/after work hours.
- GO Members Database and List Management Functions (Membership Division)
Please email Marisa Basile with a resume and cover letter.