The Columbus Drive Bridge has reopened to vehicular traffic and will no longer require daytime full closures.
Repairs to the Columbus Bridge sidewalk and roadway center breaks will continue through October, 2018.
The following traffic and pedestrian impacts are anticipated through mid-July 2018:
- All southbound lanes of traffic will be open
- One northbound lane of traffic will be open
- The EAST sidewalk will be closed
- The WEST sidewalk will remain open
- Bus routes will be maintained and will not be re-routed
Please stay tuned to Alderman Reilly Reports for ongoing updates on closures and sidewalk repairs.